1. We don’t have to follow the same paths walked by other.
2. If we follow the same paths, we should follow them at our own pace and style.
3. Being creative implies being different, but with respect to the elders.
4. Respecting the past implies not being dependent of it.
5. To be new doesn’t always mean to be good.
6. To be old doesn’t always mean to be good.
7. Taking too serious your own work is stupid, you’re not that great.
8. Exigency and justification is always needed to create new arguments and ways of thought.
9. Nothing is mandatory, you know your best way.
10. Everything written could change and lose meaning. Nothing is definitive in COLOR.